We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

HTML2PDF maintain transparency in GIFs

I am testing the capabilities of the HTML2PDF Converter and was trying to convert a web-site that contains transparent GIFs inside a table. In the PDF output, the transparent color was replaced with black - is there a way to tell the converter engine to maintain the transparency of GIFs? I couldn't find a specific function in the documentation.

1 Reply

VK Vishnu Kumar Syncfusion Team February 7, 2008 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for posting your query to us.

Issue :transparent color was replaced with black - is there a way to tell the converter engine to maintain the transparency of GIFs

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/PDF.Web/6.1.0.34/P39683/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample .Could you please try reproducing it in the above sample and send us modified sample or html files to reproduce the issue so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Vishnu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon