We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Essential Studio

I recently bought Essential sudio for winforms with source code. There are some general precautions one must take before purchasing Sysncfusion's Essential Studio:

1. Check whether they included all the components they mention either on their website help or packaged documentation. This you can determine only after going through the uninstall and install and verifying in visual studio .Net that you can see the components.
2. Once you have an issue their sales staff is very inefficient in resolving them. You have to first enter the issue in their technical tracking system and then only they will even look at it.They will not provide the right setup files or keys once the order has been placed and then force you to go through their inefficient customer service people which will blame their problems on development as expected.

It was a very bad buying experience during both the purchases I made through their sales people.

1 Reply

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 25, 2008 04:22 AM UTC

Hi Chirag,

I am not sure we understand the problem. I looked through the notes of your interaction in Direct-Trac and it is not entirely clear what the problem is. Essential Studio for Windows Forms includes all Windows Forms products. We will call you early tomorrow (EST) to sort this out.

Best regards,
Daniel

>I recently bought Essential sudio for winforms with source code. There are some general precautions one must take before purchasing Sysncfusion's Essential Studio:

1. Check whether they included all the components they mention either on their website help or packaged documentation. This you can determine only after going through the uninstall and install and verifying in visual studio .Net that you can see the components.
2. Once you have an issue their sales staff is very inefficient in resolving them. You have to first enter the issue in their technical tracking system and then only they will even look at it.They will not provide the right setup files or keys once the order has been placed and then force you to go through their inefficient customer service people which will blame their problems on development as expected.

It was a very bad buying experience during both the purchases I made through their sales people.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon