We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MainFrameBarManager.Bars.Clear() crashes

I have recently upgraded essential studio from 4.4 to 6.1. In several places of my code i have to clear the bars collection in the MainFrameBarManager, but the operation "myMainFrameBarManager.Bars.Clear();" crashes. The exception thrown is a NullReferenceException, but the bar collection is not null (empty, but not null). How is this possible? Is this a bug? How can I fix it?

Best Regards, Riccardo.

4 Replies

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team January 23, 2008 05:52 PM UTC

Hi Riccardo,

I am afraid I was not able to reproduce the Bars collection clearing throws a null reference exception. Can you try the below sample that I prepared for testing and let me know if you are able to reproduce that? This sample was did in 6.1.0.34.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F71251/main.htm

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.

Regards,
Nanda

RI Riccardo January 24, 2008 10:53 AM UTC

I have modified your sample making it more similar to my application. Now, clicking the first button, then the second button and finally the third one, the application crashes.

I hope this is more clear.

Waiting for a response, Riccardo.

modified_sample.zip

NR Nandakumar R Syncfusion Team January 25, 2008 05:42 PM UTC

Hi Riccardo,

I regret for the delay in getting back to you on this issue. We are working on this and we will update you before the end of the day.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Nanda

VK Vinoth Kumar K Syncfusion Team January 26, 2008 12:47 AM UTC

Hi Riccardo,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The issue mentioned here is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We will update you once we get back from our development team.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Vinoth

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon