We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Pie Chart 3D raised interior

When creating a pie chart, it seems the default interior always chooses an interior pie slice with a gradient looking colour. In the PrepareSeries event I am able to change this by going:
args.Style.Interior = new BrushInfo(GradientStyle.None, ColorArray);

My problem with this approach is I no longer have the random colour functionality that is associated with my Palette used in all of my charts. So generating a random RGB colour just doesn't work (and looks horrible).

So my questions, are there any ways to get rid of the default raised interior affect on the pie slice while maintaining the current default random pie slice colours that are generated with the palette.

Note - I am using version 4.4.0.51 and I am unable to upgrade my existing solution to a newer package.

1 Reply

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team January 23, 2008 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Musters,

I regret for the delayed response.

If your intention is to display a chart without gradient rendering you can use AllowGradientPalette property of Chartcontrol. But this property has been implemented only in our latest version (from v5.2). With v4.4 you can achieve this only by setting GradientStyle as None in PrepareStyle event.

If I have misunderstood your requirement, could you please explain me in detail, so that I can work in depth and try to send a better solution?

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon