We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Splitters in GridBagLayout?

Hi, I'm trying to create a control which has a splitter to resize the left and right groups of controls. I've layed out the control using the GridBagLayout, but I can't get a splitter to work. Is it possible to have a splitter in a form controled by a GridBagLayout? Thanks, Sue

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 12, 2003 05:05 PM UTC

Hi Sue, In the present architecture of GridBagLayout it is not possible to have a splitter to resize the left and right group of controls in a form controlled by it. However we have considered this as a 'feature request' (QA# 287) and will try our best to incorporate this in our future releases. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 18, 2005 02:41 PM UTC

Hi Guru - coming back to this QA 287 of a splitter inside a GridBagLayout which would indeed be very useful. Has there been any progress made on this? Cheers Marcel >Hi Sue, > >In the present architecture of GridBagLayout it is not possible to have a splitter to resize the left and right group of controls in a form controlled by it. However we have considered this as a ''feature request'' (QA# 287) and will try our best to incorporate this in our future releases. Thanks for your patience. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 26, 2005 09:12 PM UTC

Hi Marcel, I have consulted the development team in this regard, and understand that this feature has not been implemented. We have prioritized this request (feature# 297) and will try our very best to implement the same at the earliest. The progress of this feature request can be tracked at this link below : Feature Request #297 - Support for a splitter in a form hosting a GridBagLayout manager We appreciate your patience and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon