We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Splitters in GridBagLayout?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

7099 Sep 11,2003 05:55 PM Jul 26,2005 05:12 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Sue Harris
Asked On September 11, 2003 05:55 PM

Hi, I'm trying to create a control which has a splitter to resize the left and right groups of controls. I've layed out the control using the GridBagLayout, but I can't get a splitter to work. Is it possible to have a splitter in a form controled by a GridBagLayout? Thanks, Sue

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 12, 2003 01:05 PM

Hi Sue, In the present architecture of GridBagLayout it is not possible to have a splitter to resize the left and right group of controls in a form controlled by it. However we have considered this as a 'feature request' (QA# 287) and will try our best to incorporate this in our future releases. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Replied On July 18, 2005 10:41 AM

Hi Guru - coming back to this QA 287 of a splitter inside a GridBagLayout which would indeed be very useful. Has there been any progress made on this? Cheers Marcel >Hi Sue, > >In the present architecture of GridBagLayout it is not possible to have a splitter to resize the left and right group of controls in a form controlled by it. However we have considered this as a ''feature request'' (QA# 287) and will try our best to incorporate this in our future releases. Thanks for your patience. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal.

Replied On July 26, 2005 05:12 PM

Hi Marcel, I have consulted the development team in this regard, and understand that this feature has not been implemented. We have prioritized this request (feature# 297) and will try our very best to implement the same at the earliest. The progress of this feature request can be tracked at this link below : Feature Request #297 - Support for a splitter in a form hosting a GridBagLayout manager We appreciate your patience and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;