We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TableControlMouseDown row changed

How I can determine that user clicked on deferent row in TableControlMouseDown event?
Thanks

4 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team January 10, 2008 11:20 PM UTC

Hi Natalija,

In TableControlMouseDown event handler, you can get the GridTableCellStyleInfo at the point using the PointToTableCellStyle method. Once you have the GridTableStyleInfo object, you can easily get the display element of the GridTableStyleInfo. Below are the codes:

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlMouseDown(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlMouseEventArg e)
{
GridTableCellStyleInfo style = e.TableControl.PointToTableCellStyle(new Point(e.Inner.X, e.Inner.Y));
if (style != null)
{
Element el = style.TableCellIdentity.DisplayElement;
Console.WriteLine(el);
}
}

Best regards,
Haneef

NI Natalija Ilic January 11, 2008 12:14 AM UTC

But with what I need to compare this Element?
GridTableCellStyleInfo style = e.TableControl.PointToTableCellStyle(new Point(e.Inner.X, e.Inner.Y));
if (style != null)
{
Element curr = GridGroupingControl.Table.CurrentElement;
if (this.rowDirty
&& e.TableControl.CurrentCell != null && !el.Equals(curr))
{
e.TableControl.Table.EndEdit();
e.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveDown();
}
}
If I compare with Element curr = GridGroupingControl.Table.CurrentElement they are deferent even if I am on the same row. I want to execute e.TableControl.Table.EndEdit();
only if I change the row with mouse click.

Thank you

>Hi Natalija,

In TableControlMouseDown event handler, you can get the GridTableCellStyleInfo at the point using the PointToTableCellStyle method. Once you have the GridTableStyleInfo object, you can easily get the display element of the GridTableStyleInfo. Below are the codes:

private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlMouseDown(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlMouseEventArg e)
{
if (style != null)
{
Console.WriteLine(el);
}
}

Best regards,
Haneef

NI Natalija Ilic January 11, 2008 06:21 PM UTC

It's OK, I figure it out. I should compare Record.
if (style != null)
{
Element curr = gdInvoiceMatching.Table.CurrentElement;

Record elRec = el.GetRecord();
Record currRec = curr.GetRecord();

if (e.TableControl.CurrentCell != null && elRec != null && !elRec.Equals(currRec))
{
e.TableControl.Table.EndEdit();

}
}

Thanks again

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team January 12, 2008 04:55 AM UTC

Hi Natalija,

Thank you for your update.
Glad to hear that issue has been solved
Regards,
Jisha