We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Updating and Blinking Cells Scrolls GGC

Using a Grid Grouping Control, every time i updated and blink a number of record's column text, the horizontal scroll bar freezes and the vertical scroll bar moves up and down in the direction of the row whose columns are updated.

I also see the rows scrolling up and down though i have not defined any scrolling criteria.

In this example i have around 40 columns and around 1500 rows. Appreciate your help. Thanks
Dan

2 Replies

DA Dan January 7, 2008 04:10 PM UTC

>Using a Grid Grouping Control, every time i updated and blink a number of record's column text, the horizontal scroll bar freezes and the vertical scroll bar moves up and down in the direction of the row whose columns are updated.

I also see the rows scrolling up and down though i have not defined any scrolling criteria.

In this example i have around 40 columns and around 1500 rows. Appreciate your help. Thanks
Dan

I think i found the problem, but not sure why this was happening. If i do something like

record.beginedit()
record.setvalue(xx,yy);
record.endedit()

i see the scrolling problem i mentioned above, instead if i directly do something like

record.setvalue(xx,yy); the problem disappears.

Thanks

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team January 8, 2008 12:09 AM UTC

Hi Dan,

Please try this code snippet and let us know if this helps.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.Options.AllowScrollCurrentCellInView = GridScrollCurrentCellReason.Click | GridScrollCurrentCellReason.KeyPress;

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon