We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ToolStrip autoresize

Hello!

I'm using the RibbonControlAdv control in my project. I added a main tab item and added a ToolStrip to it. I want the ToolStrip to autoresize when the form gets resized. I tried to achive this by my self but with no success.

Thanks for help!

Regards

9 Replies

SS Sri Subhashini M Syncfusion Team December 28, 2007 01:06 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for using Syncfusion product.

We have already logged "Add the properties Docking and AutoSize for ToolstripEx in RibboncontrolAdv" as a feature request and notified our development team. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Regards,
Suba

FU Funky December 29, 2007 10:14 PM UTC

Hello!

First I have to give you a big compliment about your quick reply and organisation. Your costumers feel very good because using your products and having your full support :). Nice work!

I'd like to be informed per e-mail, if the feature implements.

Regards

SS Sri Subhashini M Syncfusion Team December 31, 2007 09:14 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Regards,
Suba

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 7, 2008 02:42 PM UTC

Hi

I too am very interested in this feature of a ToolStripEx control.

Thanks
Steve

CL Christian Lützenkirchen June 9, 2008 08:21 AM UTC

Hi,

I am also interested in this feature. It should be possible to automatically resize a ToolStripEx depending on the contents, in particular if a ToolStripButton changes the size of the text.

Regards
Christian

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team June 13, 2008 05:36 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

We will having this feature available after Volume 3 release.

Thanks,
Mano

NH Niclas Haner October 23, 2008 10:45 AM UTC

Hi!

We are currently using this toolstrip and having the same problem. Have the autosize been implemented in version 6.4?

Regards,

Niclas

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team November 3, 2008 05:16 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

Our developer had investigated this issue. The current layout for the ToolStripEx has to be reengineered and rewritten. Every internal layout and rendering changes can lead to recalculation of controls layout. So currently it will take some more time to implement this feature at our end. We will update you once this feature is implemented.

Regards,
Fathima

DE Derek Edwards April 9, 2010 08:58 PM UTC

I am currently using version 7.3.0.20 and wondering if the autoresize feature has been released yet to work with the ribbon?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon