We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Disable or Hide option menu "Minimize The Ribbon" from the Ribbon Component

Hello there,

how can I customize the system menu from the quick access toolbar?

how can I disable or hide the option "Minimize the ribbon" from the quick access toolbar?

thanks in advance,

Ricardo Faustino

2 Replies

PK Pavan Kumar K Syncfusion Team December 26, 2007 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo,

Sorry for the delay.

1)I am afraid that I could not understand the question " How can i customize the system menu from the quick access toolbar?". I would really appreciate if you provide me with more information regarding this.

2)I regret to let you know that currently we do not provide support for hiding "Minimize the ribbon" from the quick access toolbar in Ribbon control in our code library. We have notified our development team in this regard and will get back to you once we hear back from them.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Pavan k.

VK Vinoth Kumar K Syncfusion Team January 2, 2008 08:00 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

Regarding question 2, you can disable 'Minimize the Ribbon' option by setting 'AllowCollapse' property (available in v.6.1) to false. But you can hide this option by handling BeforeDropDownPopup event and remove the " Minimize the Ribbon " item from the DropDown list. Below are the codes:

ToolStripItem removeItem;
private void ribbonControlAdv1_BeforeCustomizeDropDownPopup(object sender, DropDownEventArgs e)
{
foreach (ToolStripItem item in e.DropDown.Items)
{
if (item.Text == "Mi&nimize the Ribbon")
removeItem = item;
}
e.DropDown.Items.Remove(removeItem);
}

Please refer to the sample in the below link which illustrates the above.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F70607/main.htm

Please let us know if you have any other concerns. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Vinoth

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon