We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Word format Question

Hi ,
I have a question about DOCIO control.
When I set up a style for a paragraph.I want to setup the intent of the paragraph . see the attachment's file . Circle with red line. which properity Should I use. Thanks.

william

word_paragraph_format.zip

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team December 13, 2007 11:47 AM UTC

Hi William,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

To achieve hanging indent you should set negative value to ParagraphFormat.FirstLineIndent property.

[C#]

//Hanging Indent
paragraph.ParagraphFormat.FirstLineIndent =-5f;

Please refer the sample in the below link which illustrates the above:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/DocIO.Web/6.1.0.341/70465/main.htm

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Melba

WW William Wuang December 14, 2007 01:51 AM UTC

Hi Melba,
Thanks for your reply for my question.I appreciate for your kindness. But I am sorry about that maybe I give you the wrong description ,so you introduce the FirstLineIndent prpperty.I know the FirstLineIndent property of paragraph. In fact , I am a Chinese, sometimes ,Our article have rich format. I append the chinese paragraph in your sample.doc again . (see the attachement). My question is not the first line but second line or others.I have to set up the paragraph in my program.I test all the property of paragraph and can't make the style I want. So I try to post my qeustion on this forum. Thanks for your reply again.

Regards
william

Sample_In_Chinese.zip

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team December 17, 2007 01:28 PM UTC

Hi William,

On further analysis of your sample image sent, we can use LeftIndent property instead of hanging.

Please find the sample in the following link that illustrates this.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/DocIO.Web/6.1.0.34/70465_1/main.htm

Please let me know if I have missed anything.

Regards,
Fathima.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon