We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Error when mailmerge Images

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

70369 Dec 10,2007 04:05 AM Jan 11,2008 05:10 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: DocIO
Marie GERARD
Asked On December 10, 2007 04:05 AM

Hi,

I use syncfusion for a while now but an error recently occured in this case :
- I have a word template with many mailmerges for images.
- In my application, I create graphs and others pictures in a row which are added in my datatable.
- I mailmerge

Sometimes, everything goes right. But the rest of the time, that's what I have :
at System.Drawing.Image.get_Width()
at System.Drawing.Image.get_Size()
at Syncfusion.DLS.ImageShape.ConvertSize(Image image)
at Syncfusion.DLS.Picture.LoadImage(Image image)
at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.MailMerge.UpdateImageFieldValue(IWMergeField field, IWParagraph paragraph, IRowsEnumerator rowsEnum)
at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.MailMerge.ExecuteForParagraphs(IWParagraphCollection paragraphs, IRowsEnumerator rowsEnum)
at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.MailMerge.ExecuteForSection(IWSection sec, IRowsEnumerator rowsEnum)
at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.MailMerge.ExecuteImpl(IRowsEnumerator rowsEnum)
at Syncfusion.DocIO.DLS.MailMerge.Execute(DataTable table)

Considering that pictures are not nothing and have a normal width and height (about 630x400 px) and also in the same execution, some mailmerges are good, what's wrong ?

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 12, 2007 09:28 AM

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. I have tested this issue in the following browser sample that is shipped with our products and is available in the following location:
{installation drive}\Documents and Settings\{username}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\6.1.0.34\Windows\DocIO.Windows\Samples\2.0\Mailmerge\EmployeeReport

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?
Regards,
Jisha

Marie GERARD
Replied On December 19, 2007 10:26 AM

Well, I tried many times. and now, at every execution, I have this error.

That is a part of my code :

GRAPH as datatable with 4 columns

'open the doc for graph
doc_graphique = New WordDocument(Constantes.ETAT_DIRECTORY & "\" & "Graphiques.dot").clone

'set the graphs
Dim rw As DataRow = GRAPH.NewRow
rw("ETAT_MOYEN") = Me.GraphEtatMoyen() 'return a bitmap, by default new bitmap(300,300)
rw("ETAT") = Me.GraphEtat() 'return a bitmap, by default new bitmap(300,300)

rw("RENOUVELLEMENT") = Me.GraphRenouvellement() 'return a bitmap, by default new bitmap(300,300)

rw("PLAN_MASSE") = ClassTools.Dxf2Jpg(chemin) 'return a bitmap, by default my.ressources.plan_masse_error

GRAPH.Rows.Add(rw)

'Publish
doc_graphique.MailMerge.Execute(GRAPH)
GRAPH.Clear()
doc_master.Fusionner(doc_graphique) 'merge 2 documents (copy paragraph form the doc_graphique to the doc_master)

doc_master.SaveAs(filepath)

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2007 04:40 AM

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your update.

We have tested the mail merge by loading images from NorthWind database and we are not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please upload us a minimal sample to reproduce the issue here. This will help us to analyze the issue further.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Regards,
Jisha

Marie GERARD
Replied On January 10, 2008 03:52 AM

Hello,

I tried many times and it appears that I cannot reproduce this error too. Well I think there was something wrong in another part of my application. Thanks for helping me.

Marie

PS : One of the potential reasons could be disposing the image before publishing.

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 11, 2008 05:10 AM

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your update.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;