We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ggc autocomplete cells value should not change on double click/ single click

I am using syncfusion ggc 5.2. For implementing AutoComplete in one column i have used following code.

this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetName"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "ComboBox";
this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetName"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ChoiceList = null;
this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetName"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.DropDownStyle = GridDropDownStyle.Editable;
this.ggcMapDetails.TableDescriptor.Columns["AssetName"].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ShowButtons = GridShowButtons.Hide;

Now when i click/double click on any cell of AutoComplete it the values start changing on my previous added values.
I want that AutoComplete columns values should only change when i write something in that cell not that when i click on that cell.

I will be v helpful if anyone could help me in this.

1 Reply

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team December 3, 2007 05:10 PM UTC

Hi Prabhjeet,

You turn off selecting the next index when user double clicks inside the cell by setting the AllowDoubleClickChangeSelectedIndex property to false. Here is a code snippet

//Access the cellModel
GridComboBoxCellModel cm = this.grid.TableModel.CellModels["ComboBox"] as GridComboBoxCellModel;

//Lets you enable or turn off selecting the next index when user double clicks inside cell.
cm.AllowDoubleClickChangeSelectedIndex = false;

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon