We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Image index problem in Grid List control

Hi
I have grid list control with imagelist set. I'm filling the list with object datasource. i found that image column takes the index of the property called ImageIndex in object datasource. But i want that each row takes the image based on value of some other property.How will i do this?

Please find the attached sample application.
I have two grid list control in this application-glcSource and GLCOutput. i'm filling both these grid with same list object.

In case of glcSource i want the image for each row should be based on ImageIndex property in the clsData class which i have declared. And in case of GLCOutput i want the image for each row based on the value of 'Status' property in clsData class.

Please help me out with this problem.

Thanks
ak

GridListTest_imageIndex.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 30, 2007 01:43 PM UTC

One way you can do this is to subscribe to the QueryCellInfo event on the embedded GridControl and swap the values there.

//subscribe to the event in btnFilldata_Click
GLCOutput.Grid.QueryCellInfo += new GridQueryCellInfoEventHandler(Grid_QueryCellInfo);

//the event code
void Grid_QueryCellInfo(object sender, GridQueryCellInfoEventArgs e)
{
if (e.ColIndex == 1 && e.RowIndex > 0)
{
e.Style.ImageIndex = lstData[e.RowIndex - 1].Status;
}
}

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon