We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

NodeClick

i'm use Essential Diagram in asp.net2.0.
how can i pop-up a window that display the node's more information(e.g:node's tag),when cilck the node?
i want to display node's tag inf.
please give me some suggestion.
thank you !

5 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team November 30, 2007 09:01 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

If your intention is to have a pop-up window that display the node's information, it can be achieved by using PopupContainerControl. Please refer the sample in the below link which illustrates the above:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Web/6.1.0.23/7000/main.htm

If I have misunderstood your requirement, could you please explain me in detail, so that I can work in depth and try to send a better solution?

Thanks,
Melba

LI liuhuan December 3, 2007 01:51 AM UTC

Hi,
Thank for your help!
i have refer to the sample that you mentioned.
i want to display the node's Tag and label information,the sample always display the node's id information. can your give me some suggestion?
Thank you!

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team December 3, 2007 12:29 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

It is possible only to display the node's id information in the pop-up window. But it is not possible to display the tag and label information since it is not possible to get the tag information in client side. We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

LI liuhuan December 4, 2007 02:49 AM UTC

Hi,
Thank for your reply!

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team December 4, 2007 10:38 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon