We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Clarification required on Scheduler

Hi,

We are interested in syncfustion scheduler control. We have analyzed this and found that we need control in which we can schedule for a application/person for a given period of time.

Is this functionality available in the scheduler control?

Please update us ASAP as we have a deadline for our project and we are interested in purchasing this tool for the above functionality.

Regards,
Kesavan

7 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team November 28, 2007 09:14 AM UTC

Hi Kesavan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Scheduler control efficiently allows you to organize and list out the various tasks for a day. The resources can be easily added for which the tasks can be scheduled accordingly for the time specification. It can be used to manage various activities like events, meetings, deadlines, tasks, announcements, etc.

The features of the Scheduler control includes:

1. The Scheduler control is used to organize the activity for multiple resources or to create an application. It can be used to manage various activities like events, meetings, deadlines, tasks, announcements, etc.
2. The Scheduler supports viewing of multiple resources and including multiple appointments.
3. By using the scheduler events you can control the behavior of the scheduler.
4. There are many properties that provide flexibility to control the scheduler interface and allow developers to add advanced scheduling functionality to their applications.

Please refer our online documentation to get more details on Scheduler control:

http://www2.syncfusion.com/ug_61/schedule/default.html

And also, please refer our online samples:

http://www2.syncfusion.com/syncfusion/infrastructure/samplebrowserasp/samples.aspx?version=2_0

Please try this and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Melba

KE kesavan November 30, 2007 05:36 PM UTC

Hi Melba,

For My Asp.Net Web Application, I want to show only dates instead of showing times in hours/mins.

I have done the changes using view mode="Horizontal" to display the time in horizontal and Resources in Vertical. But I want to show the dates only.

We are really interested to buy this software and we need a scheduler control urgently as Syncfusion Scheduler control. I reviewed the samples (Especially adding and editing schedules) and looks great.

And do you have any sample code for adding, editing and deleting schedule in a single Page for ASP.NET. As of now all the samples are separate projects.

Please advice on this ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Kesavan

KE kesavan December 2, 2007 07:54 PM UTC

Hello,

Can any one advice on this...?

It would be helpful to evalute this schedule further.

Thanks,
Kesavan

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team December 3, 2007 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Kesavan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have provided response regarding this query in your Direct-Trac incident. Please follow up that if anything.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

KE kesavan December 3, 2007 06:48 PM UTC

Hello Bhuvana,

Thanks for your information.

I customized the scheduler and its working fine.

Now i am having another issue. When i am adding appointment dynamically through code, then the HeaderDayNavigation is not working. But if I add the appointment through designer,then the daynaviagator is working.

Anything else i need to add in my code. I have attached my source code. Please look into this and advice me.

Please help on this asap.

Regards,
Kesavan

Scheduler.zip

KE kesavan December 3, 2007 07:07 PM UTC

Hello Bhuvana,

I fixed the above issue.

I called the "Creating Appointment" method within the Post back condition.

if (!IsPostBack)
{
//add the appointment here
}

The Essential tool is really good. I will recommend this product to my client to purchase this software.

Thanks,
Kesavan

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team December 5, 2007 11:07 AM UTC

Hi Kesavan,

Thank you very much.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Bhuvana

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon