We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Background colour of "ColumnHeader" cell in GGC

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

69808 Nov 13,2007 04:31 AM Nov 14,2007 12:21 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Vinod
Asked On November 13, 2007 04:31 AM

Hi,

I am using GridGroupingControl for Windows.
I want to change the background colour of "ColumnHeader" cell depending upon certain conditions. Please tell me how to do this ASAP.

Thanks,
Vinod

Jeba S [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 13, 2007 06:53 AM

Hi Vinod,

You can change the background color of "ColumnHeader" cell using Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.BackColor property. Before setting this property you have to set the Themed property to false.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.Themed=false; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.ColumnHeaderCell.BackColor=Color.Yellow;

You can format the table cells conditionally using the GridConditionalFormatDescriptor. Please refer the browser sample under this category for more details.
{Installation Drive}\Documents and Settings\{USERNAME}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\Appearance\ConditionalFormatting

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Vinod
Replied On November 14, 2007 12:21 AM

Thanks a lot Jeba.

It worked. I was wondering where it was getting overridden..

Cheers,
Vinod

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;