We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

SplitContainerAdv panel backcolors do not stick

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

69738 Nov 9,2007 06:20 PM UTC Nov 9,2007 07:30 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
ERobishaw
Asked On November 9, 2007 06:20 PM UTC

Using the SplitContainerAdv sample, try setting the Style to say Office2007Blue.

Then, specify Panel1 backcolor to White, BackgroundColor.Style=Solid, BackgroundColor.BackColor = White

Close the form.
Open the form.
Colors did not stick.
You also cannot set via code as the panel1.BackGroundColor.Style property is read only.

I want the Office2007Blue so the Splitter looks like it does, but don't want the panels to be gradient, and need to specify their back color.

Other than putting a control on the panel and specifying its backcolor, is there a way to do this?

ERobishaw
Replied On November 9, 2007 07:30 PM UTC

Found the solution:
Set the entire BackgroundColor object.
i.e.:
splitMain.Panel1.BackgroundColor = new BrushInfo(Color.Transparent);

>Using the SplitContainerAdv sample, try setting the Style to say Office2007Blue.

Then, specify Panel1 backcolor to White, BackgroundColor.Style=Solid, BackgroundColor.BackColor = White

Close the form.
Open the form.
Colors did not stick.
You also cannot set via code as the panel1.BackGroundColor.Style property is read only.

I want the Office2007Blue so the Splitter looks like it does, but don't want the panels to be gradient, and need to specify their back color.

Other than putting a control on the panel and specifying its backcolor, is there a way to do this?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;