We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Column Headers

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

69564 Nov 1,2007 06:26 PM Nov 1,2007 07:24 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Sudharsini Ravikumar
Asked On November 1, 2007 06:26 PM

Hi We are licensed users of Syncfusion. I have a question about cell headers. I would like to let the users set column headers. Is it possible to edit the headers like a text cell? Or what is the best way to do this? I quick reply is appreciated.

Thanks
Sudha

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 1, 2007 07:24 PM

Hi Sudha,

You can try these code:

gridControl1.BaseStylesMap["Column Header"].StyleInfo.CellType = "TextBox";
gridControl1.BaseStylesMap["Column Header"].StyleInfo.HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Left;
gridControl1.BaseStylesMap["Column Header"].StyleInfo.CellAppearance = GridCellAppearance.Raised;
gridControl1.BaseStylesMap["Column Header"].StyleInfo.Borders.All = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Standard, Color.Black);

gridControl1.AllowSelection ^= GridSelectionFlags.Column; //Avoid the Column selection whe editing the columnheader.

Please let me know if this helps.

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;