We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tab Control

We added previous and next buttons to a our multi-pages which are connected to an ASP.NET tab control. We haven't gotten the object model to work for us.

Scenario 1: I am on the first tab and then click the second tab: everything is OK and works as expected.

Secnario 2: I am on the first tab and press the 'next' button. We want the same behavior as clicking on the second tab without refreshing. How is this best implemented?

3 Replies

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team November 6, 2007 01:38 PM UTC

Hi

Support for Selecting pages of Multipage control along with the TabStrip using the
Client-side events:

I regret to let you know that currently we do not provide support for this feature in our code library. We have notified our development team on this regard and will get back to you once we hear back from them.

Regards,
Raji

RS Richard Slauenwhite November 6, 2007 03:21 PM UTC

Getting the multiselect to work is painless in javascript.

So i guess the question is "can I change the CSS style of the tabs in Javascript?" I haven't tried it yet but I want to set one to toggle the look from selected or unselected client side to match the multiselect choice?

I'll probably know before you post back but I'd appreciate a reply as that work around is OK.

SS Suresh Sekarean Syncfusion Team November 8, 2007 01:20 AM UTC

Hi Richard,

The required feature can be met using ClientSideObjectModels of TabStrip and Multipage which provides rich set of properties and events.

Tab item can be selected by passing the TabItem element which is to be selected as a parameter in the TabStrip onclick event. On Browser page load event, Top root item element ids are cached in an array and the required TabItem element can be get based on the multipage selected index.

Please refer the below sample which illustrates the above.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/5.2.0.25/F69524/main.htm

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Sureshsekaran.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon