We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Deleting s conditional format

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

69361 Oct 25,2007 06:45 AM Oct 31,2007 07:10 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: XlsIO
Ben
Asked On October 25, 2007 06:45 AM

Hi

The interface IConditionalFormat does only allow adding new conditional formats. How do I remove a conditional format from a cell?

Thanks, Ben

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 26, 2007 04:46 AM

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Deleting Conditional Format:
-------------------------

I regret to let you know that currently we do not provide support for this feature in our code library. We have notified our development team on this regard and will get back to you once we hear back from them.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Melba

Ben
Replied On October 26, 2007 06:42 AM

thanks for you info

As I was not able to remove the conditional format from the cell I tried to modify it in that way that it does not affect the format of the cell anymore (by tring to change the conditional format formula in that way that it always returns false).

Unfortunately I when I saved the file the conditional format still contained the original formula, not the modified one. Is it possible that this is a bug?
It mees to me that I can modify the conditional format but it is just not sroted to the file.

I also found that when I added a conditional format to the already existing one in anoterh cell then it somtimes stored the modifications I made to the original formula on the first cell and sometimes not. I also sometiems had the effect that the conditional format was lost on certain cells on which I have not done any modifications on. Is there any known bug when modifiying an already existing conditional format in a excel?

Thanks for your help.

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 31, 2007 07:10 AM

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the update.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. Also I have created a simple sample and it is available in the below link:

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/XlsIO.Windows/69361/main.htm

In the above sample I have read conditional format from existing template and modified the formula using XlsIO and the formula in the cell A1 is modified.

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample and send us the modified sample so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Thanks,
Melba

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;