We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

RadioButtons inside a GridControl

Kindly explain to me with a sample code, how I can go about inserting radibuttons inside the cells of a gridcontrol.

Furthermore i would like to know how to have a single radiobutton within a cell for example RadioButton "Yes" is within one cell of a column and the corrseponding cell in the next column contains the Radiobutton for "No".

1 Reply

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team October 26, 2007 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Keshav,

Thank you for posting query to us.

The below browser sample displays radio buttons inside the grid cells.
{Installation Drive}\Documents and Settings\{USERNAME}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\CellTypes\RadioButtonCells

You can customize the Radio Button CellType by creating a custom CellType. It requires a model class and a renderer class. The model class handles the serialization requirements for the control and creates the renderer class. The renderer class handles the UI requirements of the cell.

Please refer the sample under this category .
{Installation Drive}\Documents and Settings\{UserName}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\CustomCellTypes\DerivedCellControlTutorial

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon