We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

support Enter event in TextBoxAdv/ComboBoxAdv

Syncfusion 4.4.

I have TexBoxAdv and ComboxAdv,which should only allow user to enter numbers and dateTime data respectively.

The feature I want is that once user finish entering the data and hit key Enter, the data in the control will be validated, and pop up the corresponing error if there is any.

I know how to define the inside validation, just don't know what event to fire to support Enter. Thanks a lot for helping me with this!

1 Reply

WJ Wen Jiang October 22, 2007 03:58 PM UTC

Please ignore the message. I have solved using KeyDown event.

>Syncfusion 4.4.

I have TexBoxAdv and ComboxAdv,which should only allow user to enter numbers and dateTime data respectively.

The feature I want is that once user finish entering the data and hit key Enter, the data in the control will be validated, and pop up the corresponing error if there is any.

I know how to define the inside validation, just don't know what event to fire to support Enter. Thanks a lot for helping me with this!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon