We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

error message

I get 5 error message after i drag a treeview into my page. Please tell me how to solve the problem.
Error 1 The type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.ISFCallbackControl' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Syncfusion.Shared.Web, Version=5.202.0.25, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'. C:\Documents and Settings\vincent\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\WebApplication13\WebApplication13\Default.aspx.designer.cs 16 64 WebApplication13
Error 2 The type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.IScriptProviderService' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Syncfusion.Shared.Web, Version=5.202.0.25, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'. C:\Documents and Settings\vincent\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\WebApplication13\WebApplication13\Default.aspx.designer.cs 16 64 WebApplication13
Error 3 The type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.ISFCallbackControlOptional' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Syncfusion.Shared.Web, Version=5.202.0.25, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'. C:\Documents and Settings\vincent\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\WebApplication13\WebApplication13\Default.aspx.designer.cs 16 64 WebApplication13
Error 4 The type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.ICallbackResourceProvider' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Syncfusion.Shared.Web, Version=5.202.0.25, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'. C:\Documents and Settings\vincent\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\WebApplication13\WebApplication13\Default.aspx.designer.cs 16 64 WebApplication13
Error 5 The type 'Syncfusion.Web.UI.WebControls.Tools.Common.IAutoFormat' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Syncfusion.Shared.Web, Version=5.202.0.25, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'. C:\Documents and Settings\vincent\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\WebApplication13\WebApplication13\Default.aspx.designer.cs 16 64 WebApplication13

1 Reply

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team October 18, 2007 12:02 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

You got all the 5 errors regaring of including the assembly 'Syncfusion.Shared.Web'. Please add this assembly using the following steps

1.Rightclick the name of the application
2.Click on 'AddReferences'.
3.AddReferences Window will open there select .NET tab
4.There you can find component name as Syncfusion.Shared.Web
5.Select it and press ok.

Now Rebuild your solution and run your sample.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
S.Rajarajesawari

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon