We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Creating or editing a edd File

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

69083 Oct 12,2007 07:00 AM Oct 24,2016 12:00 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 5
Tags: DiagramWebControl
Sasi
Asked On October 12, 2007 07:00 AM

Hi,

Im quite impressed with the syncfusion suite.
Currently im using "Essential Diagram".
Now the actual issue is...
I wanna create a new edd file that can be added to "PaletteGroupBar"
Can anyone help me in creating or editing the edd file

Thanks & Regards,
Sasi

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 18, 2007 02:55 AM

Hi Sasi,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

You can create new EDD files using our Symbol designed which comes as an utility with our ES package itself.

Please check it out from the following,

All Programs->Syncfusion->Essential Studio [Version number]-> WindowsForms -> Utilities -> Diagram -> SymbolDesigner.

It is a very flexible designer where in you can design complex EDD diagrams and load it onto the Diagram control.

Please let me know if you want any more details.

Thanks,
Fahad

Peter Jackson
Replied On November 6, 2007 02:52 PM

The forum posting below says that it is possible to create EDD files using the Symbol Designer. I have run this program but it seems designed to create EDP files only. Is there a way to create EDD files using Symbol Designer? Thanks, Peter

>Hi Sasi,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

You can create new EDD files using our Symbol designed which comes as an utility with our ES package itself.

Please check it out from the following,

All Programs->Syncfusion->Essential Studio [Version number]-> WindowsForms -> Utilities -> Diagram -> SymbolDesigner.

It is a very flexible designer where in you can design complex EDD diagrams and load it onto the Diagram control.

Please let me know if you want any more details.

Thanks,
Fahad

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 7, 2007 03:47 AM

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Symbol Designer utility allows you to create custom symbols for your application. Any number of the symbol palette files (.edp) can be created with the required symbols.

If you want to create diagram ( EDD ) files then please use "DiagramBuilder" that is shipped with Essential studio in the below location.

[Install drive]:\Documents and Settings\UserName\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\..\Diagram.Windows\Samples\2.0\In Depth\DiagramBuilder

[Install drive]:\Documents and Settings\ UserName \My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\..\Diagram.Windows\Samples\2.0\Quick Start\Serialization

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Fahad

David Jackson
Replied On October 20, 2016 04:55 PM

Awesome feature. Just what I needed.

Thanks loads

Naganathan Ganesh Babu [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 24, 2016 12:00 AM

Hi David, 
Thanks for the update.  Please reach us if you need any assistance. 

Regards, 

Naganathan K G 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;