We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Printed Page Margins

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

69036 Oct 10,2007 03:06 PM Oct 13,2007 10:10 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Sanir Cosovic
Asked On October 10, 2007 03:06 PM

Hello,
I'm trying to find a simple way to change the default margins of a printed page that contains a grid.

My grid is not that wide and I'd like to print it on a single page, but when I want to print it (because page margins are narrow) a couple of columns get cut off and printed on a second page. I know I could make all columns narrower and fit them on a single page, but I don't really want to do that.

Is there a simple way, or any other way, to change printed page margins to different values than default? I feel it very hard to find any help on this issue.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks...

Sanir Cosovic
Replied On October 10, 2007 05:28 PM

Okay, I've figured this one out. Using PageSettings.Margins I can control them. Very nice.

Now there is a different issue. In my print preview there is a border drawn around the grid. How can I remove this border?

Please and thanks...

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 12, 2007 04:51 AM

Try setting this property.

gridControl1.Properties.PrintFrame = false;

Sanir Cosovic
Replied On October 13, 2007 10:10 AM

Thanks a lot. This worked perfectly.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;