We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

68860 Oct 3,2007 05:13 PM Oct 4,2007 02:51 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Pravin Patel
Asked On October 3, 2007 05:13 PM

I have GridGroupingControl which has 10
visible rows.
Problem: When I scroll down to say 80th record (having visible location at 8th row position)and click on it then it jumps back to the 8th record. This happens for very first time page is displayed and grid is scrolled.

If I click on grid first, then scroll to 80th record, then click on this record it works ok.

Any suggestions?

Jeba S [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 4, 2007 02:51 AM

Hi Pravin,

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the scroll jump issue in our latest version 5.2.0.25. I have tested the issue using the below sample and it is available in the following link.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/F68860/main.htm

Please refer to the following steps that I tried to reproduce it.
1.Click the 8th row
2.Scroll down to the 80th row using the mouse
3.Click the 80th row.

Please have a look at the sample and if still the issue exists, could you please elaborate the reproduce steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;