We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MonthcalendarAdv

I am using Syncfusion 4.4.

Normally the monthCalendarAdv control can only scroll month by month when its arrow is clicked. Can we also make the monthCalendar scroll year by year, say add double-arrow and click it? The fearure is very useful for users. Please let me if we can do that, or point out another control which has this functionality. Thanks a lot!

Jane

3 Replies

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team October 9, 2007 01:45 PM UTC

Hi Jane,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Our MonthCalendarAdv control has the feature to scroll year by year. In the MonthCalendarAdv control when we click over year two arrow buttons appear next to the year. Those buttons can be used to scroll the calender year by year.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jisha

WJ Wen Jiang October 22, 2007 01:38 PM UTC

Jisha,

Can you please tell me how to set up the properties of the monthCalendarAdv control so that it can scroll by year, I don't see the year two arrow at all. Appreciate your timely reply.

Jane

>Hi Jane,

Our MonthCalendarAdv control has the feature to scroll year by year. In the MonthCalendarAdv control when we click over year two arrow buttons appear next to the year. Those buttons can be used to scroll the calender year by year.

Regards,
Jisha

WJ Wen Jiang October 22, 2007 02:57 PM UTC

Got it. It's really not intuitive. Thanks.

>Jisha,

Can you please tell me how to set up the properties of the monthCalendarAdv control so that it can scroll by year, I don't see the year two arrow at all. Appreciate your timely reply.

Jane

>Hi Jane,

Regards,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon