We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

A toolbar CSS question

Hi,
just getting started with the Essential Tools for ASP.Net API and I'm having trouble accomplishing something pretty straightforward:

I'd like my toolbar to span the width of the browser window.

I tried overriding the toolbarRoot and toolbarRootTable classes in my css and specifying width should be 100% in both classes. Interestingly, once I made these edits, the designer paints the control correctly. But once I run the app, the toolbar is rendered at it's default size. I suppose I could put it in a div to achieve the same visual effect but I'd rather know what's going on. So: how do I override the toolbar's width?

1 Reply

SS Suresh Sekarean Syncfusion Team October 17, 2007 01:52 AM UTC

Hi Richard,

Sorry for this time delay in response.

Toolbar's root table width is rendered as '1px' even setting the ToolBar width to 100%. This makes the Toolbar not to fit with Browser width.

Please include the following code snippet in the 'Page Load' event which resize the Root Table in ClientSide.

[C#]

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock("Onload", @"<script type='text/javascript'>window.onload=OnClientload;function OnClientload(){document.getElementById('"+ToolBar1.ID+"_rootTable').style.width='100%';}</script>");
}

Please try this and let us know if this helps.

Thanks for using Syncfusion controls.

Regards,
Sureshsekaran.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon