We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC: GridGroupDropArea backcolor

Hi,

I have a GGC with a GidGroupDropArea feature turn on. I change the backcolor of the area in the GridGroupDropArea_PrepareViewStyleInfo and it works. However, as my grid gets more columns, at a certain point, the backcolor of the drop area changes. Please refer to the attachment. How can I make sure that the entire drop area stays the color that I want?

Many thanks!

GGC.zip

1 Reply

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team September 28, 2007 08:56 PM UTC

Hi Patrick,

The droparea is a little grid. So, you can handle its PrepareViewStyleInfo event, and explicitly set a backcolor there.

this.gridGroupingControl1.GridGroupDropArea.PrepareViewStyleInfo += new GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventHandler(GridGroupDropArea_PrepareViewStyleInfo);

private void GridGroupDropArea_PrepareViewStyleInfo(object sender, GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e)
{
//For color the GroupedColumns then uncommet the below code:
//e.Style.Themed = false;
e.Style.BackColor = Color.Red;
}

And also you can try setting these two properties to fill the ClientArea of the GridGroupDropArea with Red Color.

this.gridGroupingControl1.GridGroupDropArea.Dock = DockStyle.Fill;
this.gridGroupingControl1.GridGroupDropArea.Model.Properties.BackgroundColor = Color.Red;

Please refer to the modified sample for implementation and let me know if this helps.
Modified_GGC.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon