Is it possible to display nested properties in the GridDataBoundGrid?
One way you can handle showing nested properties in a DataBoundGrid. You can add unbound columns to manage this, and have your Parent class implement ITypedList to help with providing values through QueryCellInfo and SaveCellInfo events.
Please refer to the attached sample for implementation and let me know if this helps.NestedPropertiesinGDBG.zip
Perfomance of the GridGroupingGrid:
You can refer to the \Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\PerformanceSamples\ category sample for improving the performance in a GridGroupingGrid. Some of the sample listed below shows you to improve perfomance.
The EngineOptimizations sample( \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\220.127.116.11\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\PerformanceSamples\EngineOptimizations )
- This sample will let you fill a grouping grid with a specified number of records and toggle various options that can affect the speed of the grid.
The GroupingPerf sample( \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\18.104.22.168\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\PerformanceSamples\GroupingPerf )
- This sample demonstrates the VirtualMode and WithoutCounter optimization.
The GroupingTraderGridTest sample( \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\22.214.171.124\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\PerformanceSamples\GroupingTraderGridTest )
- This sample demonstrates the frequent updates that occur in random cells across the grouping grid, while keeping the CPU usage at a minimum level. A timer changes cells in short intervals, inserts and removes rows.
The MarketSimulation sample( \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\126.96.36.199\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\PerformanceSamples\MarketSimulation )
- This sample demonstrates how you can do faster data updates on grouping grids while keeping the CPU usage at a minimum level.
The ManualTotalSummaries sample( \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\188.8.131.52\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\PerformanceSamples\ManualTotalSummaries )
- This sample features implementation of very simple summaries that can be updated by just applying the delta between the old and new value when a record was changed which allows for even faster updates for that specific kind of summary.
The RealtimeUpdates sample( \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\184.108.40.206\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\PerformanceSamples\RealtimeUpdates )
- This sample shows you how to optimize the refreshing of individual cells or summaries when an underlying datasource is frequently changed