We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to add total at both of stack column graph?

Hi,
may i know how can i add the total 2118 (as in the attachment) for my stack column graph? mean add on 2 difference series value and display it on top on the series?

thanks

hwee hoon

RealGraph.zip

4 Replies

HW hweehoon October 1, 2007 09:18 AM UTC

Hi,
i able to do this by add another stackcolumn graph to my graph, then set the value to 0. and show my total value when set the display text function to my graph.

I able to hide the auto create series (for my extra stackcolumn) by following code under legend_filterItems

ChartLegendItemsCollection items = new ChartLegendItemsCollection();
for (int i = 0; i < args.Items.Count - 1; i++)
{
items.Add(args.Items[i]);
if (args.Items[i].Text.Trim() == "Series
3")
{
args.Items[i].ShowIcon = false;
args.Items[i].Text = "";
}
}
args.Items = items;

regards
hwee hoon

SS Sri Subhashini M Syncfusion Team October 1, 2007 09:50 AM UTC

Hi Hwee,

Sorry for the delay in updating you.

I was able to understand your requirement and you could achieve the behavior in same graph by doing the following steps

1. Add another ChartAxes with OpposedPosition to the PrimaryAxes.

2. Then, set the Axes Label's CustomText by adding each point of the series and also we need to set the Axes Line color as Transparent.

I have illustrated the same in the below sample. Please take a look at the sample and let me know if it helps.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/Sample_c0c1434f.zip

Thanks,
Srisubashini.

HW hweehoon October 2, 2007 02:22 AM UTC

Hi,
if current Syncfusion version that i m using is 4.102.0.56, is it mean that i can't make by ur current way (from ur sample) because i don have some of the feature that you apply in this sample. thanks

regards
hwee hoon

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 31, 2007 05:42 AM UTC

Hi Hwee,

Sorry for the delay in responding you. Please refer the modified sample in 4.1 version that allows you to calculate and display the total value on the top of the Stacked Column chart.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F68683/main.htm

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon