We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding an Ellipsis buttons to a grouping grid

I trying to add an Ellipsis button to particular cells (not a column) in a grouping grid and then when its clicked display a custom dialog which returns a string that the cell should be set to.

I've setup an event handler for QueryCellStyleInfo to allow other cell types like ComboBBox and TextBox.

Is it possible to setup my Ellipsis button here.

1 Reply

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team September 27, 2007 02:22 AM UTC

Hi Shane,

Please refer to the CellButtons sample for having ellipses button custom cell in Grid. You can see this sample browser sample from the folloing path.

My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\CustomCellTypes\CellButtons\

The sample has a custom celltype called EllipsisCell, that will help you. For GGC, you need to use this custom celltype and add it to the TableModel.CellMOdels collection.

If you want to set this celltype for any particular cells in GGC, then you will hvae to handle the QueryCellStyleInfo event, there check for the column and record index and accordingly set the e.Style.Celltype to the custome celltype you have registered.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon