We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

bug when upgrade to 1.6

Hi There A weird problem when trying to upgrade our component to version 1.6 of the Essential Grid. We have a grid with a visible, but empty row as the first row and a number of hidden rows initially. As soon as the first parameter arrives the empty row is to become hidden and the row(s) that have received parameters become visible. This seems to work just fine when using the 1.5 version of the Essential Grid component. Once we upgrade to version 1.6, our component freezes and uses 100% cpu if the following statement evaluates to true and the first row is hidden (Note that the "get"-version of the property seems to work just fine.) I have not been able to reproduce this using a simple example, but I have posted the callstack when pausing during debugging (and attached it as a txt-file) and I'm hoping that you guys will be able to give me some hints as to what might be the cause of this, any properties that should not be set etc. The callstack varies a bit depending on at what point you pause the application, but it always seems to stop somewhere in the Hashtable-function called from the GridIndexDictionary::get_Item method. Kind regards Jimmy Up arrow icon