We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBox in a grid cell

Hello there

I am using a dropdown combo box in a grid cell that changes the combolist dynamically. One thing that doesn't work for me properly is resigning the frame of the dropdown part. Every time I update the contents by adding a new element to the list, the drop down part appears with the scrollbar. The next time i access the same cell with the same contents the dropdown box scales fine. What could be the solution to have the correct size apply immediately after modifying the contents?

Any pointers or suggestions would be of great help

Vlad

2 Replies

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team September 27, 2007 04:15 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to us,

I am afraid that i was not able to reproduce the issue. Also i have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/F68527/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution.

Regards,
S.Rajarajeswari

VS Vladislav Sergeev September 27, 2007 02:04 PM UTC

Problem solved, thank you

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon