We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

generated PDF can''t be open in Adobe Acrobat Reader

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

68437 Sep 21,2007 07:38 AM Sep 28,2007 03:39 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: PDF
Carso
Asked On September 21, 2007 07:38 AM

I am trying to converting from HTML to PDF. So I am using the HtmlConverter to convert html to image file and then from the image file to pdf. The output of the pdf file can't not be opeb by the Adobe Acrobot Reader. However, I some pdf reader (not Adobe) could open the pdf which i have generated.

What is actually missing here? Does anyone experince the same problem with me? Syncfusion please help.

Thanks.

Jisha Joy [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 28, 2007 03:39 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue. Please refer the following that I tried to reproduce it.

The HTML file we used is the Home page of our website(http://www.Syncfusion.com).

The generated PDF file is available in the following link:
Sample.pdf

The sample we used is the HtmlToPdf sample in the Sample Browser which has been shipped with our product and is available in the following link:
C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Pdf.Windows\Samples\2.0\HtmlToPdf in the sample browser.

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it
in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue
and provide you a solution?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Jisha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;