We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TreeViewAdv.CheckedNodes Problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

68416 Sep 20,2007 03:22 PM Sep 24,2007 10:12 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Michael Muehl
Asked On September 20, 2007 03:22 PM

Hello,

I am using the .NET 2.0 version 5.1.1.0 version of the TreeViewAdv control. I am having difficulty with the .CheckedNodes property. I am finding that this property accurately contains all nodes that are checked by the user but it does not contain any nodes that -start- in checked state.

Ie, I set up a tree with several children checked, and several unchecked (ie, a default group of checked nodes). I set the status via the designer Nodes Editor.

At runtime, when I access the .CheckedNodes, I only have nodes that are checked at runtime. The collection doesn't contain any nodes that start out checked but remain untouched by the user.

Please advise.

Jasper [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 24, 2007 10:12 AM

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The issue mentioned here is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team for more analysis. We have created an incident(#37617) for you. Please followup this incident for more information regarding the fix for this issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Jasper

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;