We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Applying data filter before saving generate document

Hello,

I've been looking around but did not find my answer in the forum...

Is there a way to apply a data filter to the XLS file while creating the sheet ?

I'm currently developping an application using XlsIO that sends by mail a daily export of my SQL Database ; the point is that, if all of the datas must be in this sheet, some of them should be hidden by using a simple field criteria, because there are hundreds of lines in this table, and 90% of the time, people are just working on these 30 or 40 lines that changed since yesterday.

I've tried applying the filter to the empty excel template, and setting it to the desired value ; but as the sheet is filled, it doesn't seem to work.

Do you have a solution for me ?

Thanks for your help,

Georges.

4 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 25, 2007 04:58 AM UTC

Hi Georges,

Your Direct-Trac incident #37485 has been updated which was created with the same issue. Please follow this issue in that incident #37485.

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

AI Amal Ibrahim January 11, 2008 04:37 PM UTC

Hi,
How can I see the incident#37485.
I have the same issue to filter certain column in Excel.
Thanks
Amal

>Hi Georges,

Your Direct-Trac incident #37485 has been updated which was created with the same issue. Please follow this issue in that incident #37485.

Thanks,
Melba

AI Amal Ibrahim January 11, 2008 04:38 PM UTC

Hi,
How can I see the incident#37485.
I have the same issue to filter certain column in Excel.
Thanks
Amal

>Hi Georges,

Thanks,
Melba

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team January 14, 2008 01:27 PM UTC

Hi Amal,

To filter columns with certain value\text:

I regret to let you know that currently we do not provide support for this feature in our code library. We have logged a request in our feature management system. We will get back to you once this feature is implemented.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon