We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with Syncfusion Grouping Base dll?

Hi,

I am using Syncfusion in My application.I am facing this problem.
How to resolve this Problem?
I have mention this below:

Error 1 Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Grouping.Base, Version=5.102.1.47, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the
file specified.

Can u tell me asap.
Regards,
Venkataramu

1 Reply

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team September 18, 2007 01:17 AM UTC

Hi Venkataramu,

The issue might be due to Syncfusion assemblies pointing to the older version of assembly in references folder of the project.

Please follow these steps to solve your issue.

1. Run the AssemblyManager from Dashboard.

2. In the AssemblyManager, select the "Remove All Versions" option and then click "Perform Action". This will remove all the Syncfusion assemblies from GAC(C:\Windows\Assembly) and public assemblies folder({Install Drive}:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies).

3. Select the "Install version 5.X.X.XX" option and then click the "Perform Action". This will install the Syncfusion assemblies of version 5.X.X.XX in the GAC and the public assemblies folder.

4. Delete the project output (bin/ and obj/) folders.

5. Open the application in the solution explorer and delete all the Syncfusion assemblies from the reference folder.

6. Right click the reference folder and choose “Add references…”. In the add reference dialog, select the needed Syncfusion assemblies and make sure that the assemblies version is 5.x.X.XX and the "SpecifcVersion" property should be made false in property window. This will help the user to build the project with any 5.X.X.XX version of Syncfusion.

7. Delete the licenses.licx file from the application and add the attached licenses.licx file and change the "BuildAction" property to be "Embedded Resource".

Licenses.licx:http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/licenses_2dbc15.zip

8. Now recompile and run the sample.

Please try this and let me know if this solves your issue.

Thanks,
Ramu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon