We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

FlowLayout failure

Hi,

I'm using Visual Studio 2005 and Syncfusion 5.1.102.0
If FlowLayout located on User Control property AutoHeight turned True form will fail, in fact Visual Studio will fail if size of user control is modified in designer.

Please look at attached project.

This is following my direct-trac incident 34327 (Exception using layout manager- F61274) marked as CLOSED.

flow2.zip

2 Replies

AF Alex Feldman September 12, 2007 04:58 PM UTC

I found
FlowLayout Category
Fixes
· #4386 - Fixed the Exception thrown when the form containing the FlowLayout is resized.

in release notes for the latest version.
Is that the same issue?

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team September 13, 2007 01:24 AM UTC

Hi Alex,

The defect # 4386 has been fixed in our latest version 5.2.

our latest version 5.2. Our latest version of Essential Studio 5.2 is available for download in the below link:
http://www2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v5.2.0.25/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe

Unlock key:
If you hold a Syncfusion license with a valid subscription, you can obtain your key for this version by visiting the "Download the latest versions" section within Direct-Trac and clicking on the appropriate key icon. If you''re currently evaluating our products or considering renewing an expired subscription, please write to salessupport@syncfusion.com to request a key.

Regards,
Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon