We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC: Checkbox issue

Hi,

I want to add a column to my ggc that is a checkbox. I create the column and issued its UIElement to be of type "Checkbox" and I can see the graphic. However, when I mouseover the checkbox, my application terminates, and I get the following exception:

System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
at System.Drawing.Graphics.GetHdc()
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphics.RenderInternal(HandleRef refTargetDC, BufferedGraphics buffer)
at System.Drawing.BufferedGraphics.Render(Graphics target)
at Syncfusion.Drawing.DoubleBufferSurface.Render()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControlOptimizeListChanged.PaintUpdatedRecordFields()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControlOptimizeListChanged.UpdateThrottled()
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControlOptimizeListChanged.OnGridSourceListRecordChanged(Object sender, RecordChangedEventArgs rce)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl.OnSourceListRecordChanged(RecordChangedEventArgs e)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridGroupingControl.Syncfusion.Grouping.ITableEventsTarget.OnSourceListRecordChanged(RecordChangedEventArgs e)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableModel.Syncfusion.Grouping.ITableEventsTarget.OnSourceListRecordChanged(RecordChangedEventArgs e)
at Syncfusion.Grouping.TableDescriptor.Syncfusion.Grouping.ITableEventsTarget.OnSourceListRecordChanged(RecordChangedEventArgs e)
at Syncfusion.Grouping.Table.RaiseSourceListRecordChanged(RecordChangedEventArgs rcea)
at Syncfusion.Grouping.Table.OnSourceListItemChanged(Object sender, ListChangedEventArgs e, TableListChangedEventArgs te)
at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTable.OnSourceListItemChanged(Object sender, ListChangedEventArgs e, TableListChangedEventArgs te)
at Syncfusion.Grouping.Table.NewBindingList_ListChanged(Object sender, ListChangedEventArgs e)

Please advise, thank you!

1 Reply

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team September 12, 2007 09:12 AM UTC

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your details.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the exception. I have created a sample to test the issue and it is available in the

following link.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/F68169/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or

send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon