We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Adding hyperlinks to Essential grid cells in Windows Forms

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

68121 Sep 10,2007 05:41 AM UTC Sep 10,2007 07:09 AM UTC WinForms 4
Tags: GridControl
Suhani
Asked On September 10, 2007 05:41 AM UTC

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is a way to add hyperlinks inside the cells of syncfusion grid.I have a form where i want to add hyperlinks inside syncfusion grid cells and on click of these hyperlinks i want to open new forms.I am working on VB.net.

Thanks,
Suhani

Jeba S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 10, 2007 06:15 AM UTC

Hi Suhani,

Thank you for posting query to us.

Please refer the browser samples under this category. It creates a custom cell type that has a LinkLabel in a cell.

{Installed Drive}:\Documents and Settings\{UserName}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.16\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\CustomCellTypes\LinkLabelCells\vb

{Installed Drive}:\Documents and Settings\{UserName}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.16\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\CustomCellTypes\DerivedCellControlTutorial\vb

Kindly let us know if you need any further assitance.

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Suhani
Replied On September 10, 2007 06:28 AM UTC

Hi Jebas,

Thanks for your reply, but i am working on Syncfusion version 4.3.0.30.There is no Custom cell type in this version.Please let me know if there is an alternate solution for this.

Thanks,
Suhani

Jeba S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 10, 2007 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Suhani,

Thank you for your update.

Please refer the browser samples under this category in version 4.3.0.30.

{Installed Drive}:\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.3.0.30\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\CellTypes\LinkLabelCells\VB

{Installed Drive}:\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.3.0.30\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\DerivedCellControlTutorial\VB

Kindly let us know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Suhani
Replied On September 10, 2007 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Jeba,

Thanks for your help.My problem has been resolved using your solution.

Thanks,
Suhani

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;