We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Adding hyperlinks to Essential grid cells in Windows Forms

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is a way to add hyperlinks inside the cells of syncfusion grid.I have a form where i want to add hyperlinks inside syncfusion grid cells and on click of these hyperlinks i want to open new forms.I am working on VB.net.

Thanks,
Suhani

4 Replies

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team September 10, 2007 06:15 AM UTC

Hi Suhani,

Thank you for posting query to us.

Please refer the browser samples under this category. It creates a custom cell type that has a LinkLabel in a cell.

{Installed Drive}:\Documents and Settings\{UserName}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.16\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\CustomCellTypes\LinkLabelCells\vb

{Installed Drive}:\Documents and Settings\{UserName}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.16\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\CustomCellTypes\DerivedCellControlTutorial\vb

Kindly let us know if you need any further assitance.

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

SU Suhani September 10, 2007 06:28 AM UTC

Hi Jebas,

Thanks for your reply, but i am working on Syncfusion version 4.3.0.30.There is no Custom cell type in this version.Please let me know if there is an alternate solution for this.

Thanks,
Suhani

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team September 10, 2007 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Suhani,

Thank you for your update.

Please refer the browser samples under this category in version 4.3.0.30.

{Installed Drive}:\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.3.0.30\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\CellTypes\LinkLabelCells\VB

{Installed Drive}:\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.3.0.30\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\In Depth\DerivedCellControlTutorial\VB

Kindly let us know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

SU Suhani September 10, 2007 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Jeba,

Thanks for your help.My problem has been resolved using your solution.

Thanks,
Suhani

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon