We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XPMenus Menubar and toolbar on a usercontrol?

Is it possible to add Bar from a mainframemanager to a usercontrol or a panel?

3 Replies

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team September 8, 2007 08:58 AM UTC

Hi Keshav,

Thank you for posting query to us.

We can add toolBar to Usercontrol or a Panel. But we can not directly add a toolbar in XPMenu framework to a control. We can workaround this by adding a form having a toolbar to a usercontrol.

Please refer to the attached sample that illustrates the same:
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F68111/main.htm

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

KK Keshav Kamat September 10, 2007 05:18 AM UTC

Thanx a lot Jeba.I was able to implement the menubar and toolbar using MainframeManager in a form n add it to a panel.However, i want to underline certain characters in the baritems when Alt key is pressed(cursor being anywhere over the mainform).Since i have added the menubars and toolbars to a panel and added the panel to a mainform I am unable to do so.can u suggest how i could go about implementing this?

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team September 11, 2007 08:14 AM UTC

Hi Keshav,

Thank you for your update.

The characters in the BarItems will show the Underline when Alt Key is pressed when they are present inside a Form. There is no way to implement the same behavior if the Menubar is placed inside a Form/Control which is not a TopLevel control.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon