We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Menubar with alogo on its side

Hello,

I want to add a image(.png)on the side of a menubar(or on one end of a menubar) on a windows form.How do i go about this?

5 Replies

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team September 10, 2007 08:29 AM UTC

Hi Keshav,

Thank you for posting query to us.

You can load the image in the Imagelist and assign it to the BarItem.

Please refer the sample and let us know if this helps.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F68106/main.htm

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

KK Keshav Kamat September 10, 2007 11:59 AM UTC

Thanx Jeba.However i do not want the dropdown arrow to appear by the side of my parentbaritems.to overcome this i need to set IsMainMenu true . then how should I go baout implementing the image by the side of my menubar?

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team September 11, 2007 08:20 AM UTC

Hi Keshav,

Thank you for you update.

If you set IsMainMenu to true, then there is no way to add the Image at the end of the menubar.

If your intention is to prevent only the dropdown then you can set the BarStyle to Visible without AllowQuickCutomizing. This prevents the dropdown in the Bar Items.

Please refer the sample which shows the Image at one end of the bar without any dropdowns in the BarItems.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F68106_2/main.htm

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

KK Keshav Kamat September 20, 2007 04:57 AM UTC

Hello,

I tried implementing your suggestion ,however for ParentBarItems the adjacent dropdown arrow
cannot be hidden unless I set IsMainMenu= true for the Bar.Moreover the position of the image is fixed with respect to the form.This is a problem when the form is maximized or minimized.Is it possible to dock/anchor the Bar to one end of the form?
>Hi Keshav,

Thank you for you update.

If you set IsMainMenu to true, then there is no way to add the Image at the end of the menubar.

If your intention is to prevent only the dropdown then you can set the BarStyle to Visible without AllowQuickCutomizing. This prevents the dropdown in the Bar Items.

Please refer the sample which shows the Image at one end of the bar without any dropdowns in the BarItems.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F68106_2/main.htm

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team September 26, 2007 05:08 AM UTC

Hi Keshav,

Currently we do not provide support to add a Image at the end of the Menubar. The question you have posted has raised some very significant issues, we will consider this as a Feature Request.

We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon