We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Manual Total Summaries in GridGrouping Control.

Hi,

I have looked into "ManualTotalSummaries" sample under "PerformanceSamples" of "Grid.GroupingSamples". My requirement satisfies the way it is showing entries in the grid. Further I need to summarize each column on different criteria, Eg: SUM(Freight), MAX(OrderDate) etc. Please suggest me a way to do it.

Thanks,
Ravi.

1 Reply

RA Rajagopal Syncfusion Team September 8, 2007 04:30 AM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

To have summaries for each column, you need to create an instance of the GridSummaryColumnDescriptor specifying the summarytype, summarycolumn and formattype. Then create an instance of the GridSummaryRowDescriptor by passing the GridSummaryColumnDescriptor object. The GridSummaryRowDescriptor object should be added to the GridSummaryRowDescriptorCollection for the required table.

Please refer to the CustomSummary sample in the shipped browser samples which will help you in having summaries for different criteria you want.
\\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.x\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\Summaries\CustomSummary

Also, check the below sample
\\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.x\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\Summaries\SummariesForNestedTablesAndGroups

Regards,
Rajagopal

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon