We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Document Explorer

Hello again,

I am using the document explorer to display the content of a diagram, i want to disable the right click menu on the model node only, and if i wanted to change the Nodes(0) text to Rooms(0), and disable the visible menu on the context menu on the right click event when a node is right clicked. Wich class i have to override and wich events?
I also have a problem, when i select a node, the boundary rectangle wich selects a node is invisible, how can i show it?
thank you for your previous reply on my posts.

2 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team September 10, 2007 03:37 PM UTC

Hi Elia,

Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.

If your intention is to access the context menu of the Document Explorer dialog then you have to customize Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Controls.DocumentExplorer class and you can override OnMouseDown( MouseEventArgs e ) event of this class. In this event you can disable the context menu when SelectedNode.Tag is Model, so that you can disable the right click menu on the model node only.

Similarly you can disable the visible menuitem after rename your node. you have to customize Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.Controls.DocumentExplorer class and you can override OnMouseDown( MouseEventArgs e ) event. In this event you can disable the visible menu after renaming your node.

The boundary rectangle of a node gets displayed when you select a node. This is Diagram's default behavior. The following attached sample demonstrates this behavior. In this sample you can drag a node from the palette and drop into the diagram. Then when you select a node(Mousedown the node) you can display the selected rectangle.
Please try the sample and let me know if this helps.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/F67959/main.htm

Regards,
Nagaraj

EC Elia Chkayra September 11, 2007 07:18 AM UTC

Thank you for your help, it's much appreciated

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon