We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DropDownGrid arrow not displaying

I used the DropDownGrid VB.NET source sample to successfully create the new celltype and assign it to a DataGrid cell. In the Syncfusion sample the cell has an arrow on the right side of the cell that changes to a soft orange backcolor when the mouse hovers over it. I cannot get the arrow and the orange backcolor to appear. I was able to create the dropdowngrid when I clicked the "box" where the arrow should be though.

What am i missing?

Thanks

2 Replies

GG Greg Goodall August 30, 2007 01:00 PM UTC

Problem Resolved. I had some residual code in the Grid's DrawCellButtonBackground event that was messing it up. I took it out and it displays fine now.

'Dim drawPressed As Boolean = (e.ButtonState And ButtonState.Pushed) <> 0
'Dim rect As Rectangle = e.Bounds
'Dim g As Graphics = e.Graphics
'Dim hilight As Color = SystemColors.ControlLightLight
'Dim shadow As Color = SystemColors.ControlDarkDark
''Dim hilight As Color = Color.LightSeaGreen
''Dim shadow As Color = Color.MediumSeaGreen
'If Not drawPressed Then
' Draw3dFrame(e.Graphics, rect.Left, rect.Top, rect.Right - 1, rect.Bottom - 1, 1, hilight, shadow)
'Else
' Dim br As Brush = New SolidBrush(shadow)
' g.FillRectangle(br, Rectangle.FromLTRB(rect.Left, rect.Bottom - 1, rect.Right - 1, rect.Bottom))
' g.FillRectangle(br, Rectangle.FromLTRB(rect.Right - 1, rect.Top, rect.Right, rect.Bottom))
' br.Dispose()
'End If
'e.Cancel = True

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team August 31, 2007 01:52 AM UTC

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion product.

We glad to hear that this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon