We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error opening created pdf document

Hi,
From web I found essential pdf as my solution to generate pdf for one of our application. Before buying the product, I intended to try the evaluation one and try to generate some pdf of my own. But after saving the pdf in local disk while opening the pdf document I got the following error: "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired."

The error is common to the windows/web samples also.

In forum I found one entry related to that and tried the solution stated there. But it fails. Can anyone help.

We have a very hard deadline and unfortunately we are well behind the work progress. If things are okay we are going to buy Essential PDF withing next 2/3 working days.

The Acrobat reader version that I used to open the document is Acrobat5.

Thanks in Advance
Mosfiqur Rahman

2 Replies

KA KAZ August 27, 2007 11:41 AM UTC

>Hi,
From web I found essential pdf as my solution to generate pdf for one of our application. Before buying the product, I intended to try the evaluation one and try to generate some pdf of my own. But after saving the pdf in local disk while opening the pdf document I got the following error: "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired."

The error is common to the windows/web samples also.

In forum I found one entry related to that and tried the solution stated there. But it fails. Can anyone help.

We have a very hard deadline and unfortunately we are well behind the work progress. If things are okay we are going to buy Essential PDF withing next 2/3 working days.

The Acrobat reader version that I used to open the document is Acrobat5.

Thanks in Advance
Mosfiqur Rahman

Resolved, the problem was with Acrobat reader 5. It works fine with reader version 7.

SD Sarathi D Syncfusion Team September 4, 2007 11:36 PM UTC

Hi Mosfiqur,

Thank you for the update. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Sarathi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon