We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridDataBoundGrid - Column Header height problem

Hi ,
This is Kesavulu, Need a favor from you regarding GridDataBoundGrid control in windows form.
My windows form is having GridDataBoundGrid control and columns Type is Combobox.
Each column is assigned DataView as Datasource with 3 or 4 table columns.

Now the problem is when ever we click the drop down of any column in the grid control, column header height size is increasing automatically. This is happening only when we go to second column of the grid and come back to first column then header height will increase. I was set the following properties to grid control. Kindly please see the attached screen shot of the problem.

gridDataBoundGridPrimary.TableStyle.WrapText = false;
this.gridDataBoundGridPrimary.ResizeRowsBehavior = GridResizeCellsBehavior.ResizeSingle;
this.gridDataBoundGridPrimary.Model.RowHeights.ResizeToFit( GridRangeInfo.Table(), GridResizeToFitOptions.IncludeHeaders);

Kindly please advise me what needs to be done to resolve this problem.

Thanks and Regards
Kesavulu

GridColumnHeader.zip

2 Replies

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team August 18, 2007 11:55 AM UTC

Hi Kesavulu,

We have identified this issue of "GridDataBoundGrid - Column Header height problem" to be a defect and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. To facilitate tracking the progress of the fix, and timely resolution, we request you to create an incident in our incident database Direct Trac. Our development team would be able to determine the fix and alert you with the service pack download details as soon as they are made available.

Thanks,
Meera.

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team August 24, 2007 09:57 AM UTC

Hi Kesavulu,

Thanks for opening a DT incident with the subject of this forum. Please follow-up on this incident (# 36741) through Direct Trac if you have any questions regarding this.

Best Regards,
Meera.

Syncfusion, Inc.
http://www.syncfusion.com/

Best Regards,
Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon