We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Cross Sheet References

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

67048 Aug 8,2007 01:08 AM UTC Aug 8,2007 06:44 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Ben Fraser
Asked On August 8, 2007 01:08 AM UTC

Hello,

I want to be able to do things like:

=Cost!A5
=SUM(Cost!A1:A4)
=SUM(Cost!A1:Cost!A4)

Where Cost is the name of a TabBarPage held in a TabBarSplitterControl in my GridControl and the formula is in a cell on another tab.

I have noticed that I can do:

=tabBarPage1!A5

by default (the name always has to be tabBarPage1, tabBarPage2 etc) but this always returns a result of 0 whatever is in the refernced cell. I get a 'Bad Index' error whenever I put my own tabpage names in.

Does syncfusion have support for this? How do I get at it?

Thanks,
Ben

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 8, 2007 06:44 AM UTC

You use the static GridFormulaEngine.RegisterGridAsSheet method to enable cross sheet references in Essential Grid. Take a look at this sample (there are others as well that you can see if you serach for RegisterGridAsSheet in the samples folder).

...\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.1.1.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\2.0\FormulaSupport\CrossSheetReference

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;