We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PercentTextBox select all

Is there a way to make a percenttextbox select all when it gets focus? Tabbing to the control puts the cursor after the % sign. When I use .selectall in the enter event for the box it reverts to the .023 format instead of 2.30%. TIA, Dave Erwin

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 22, 2003 05:57 PM UTC

Hi Dave, We could not reproduce this issue here. The PercentTextBox works fine with both Enter and GotFocus events with SelectAll() method within their event handlers. Please let us know the version of Essential Tools that you are using. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal.

DE Dave Erwin August 25, 2003 09:14 AM UTC

Version 1.6.1.0 Thanks, Dave

DE Dave Erwin August 26, 2003 09:12 AM UTC

I removed the % symbol and put it back and it seems to have fixed it. Don't know what the problem was. Thanks > Hi Dave, > > We could not reproduce this issue here. The PercentTextBox works fine with both Enter and GotFocus events with SelectAll() method within their event handlers. Please let us know the version of Essential Tools that you are using. Thanks for your cooperation. > > Regards, > Guru Patwal. >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 26, 2003 04:28 PM UTC

Hi Dave, We have tested for this issue in version 1.6.1.0 and later, but were not able to reproduce the error. I have also attached the sample code that we had used for testing. However, I have notified the development team about the problem that you are facing, and I will get back to you with more information at the earliest. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Guru Patwal.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 27, 2003 10:07 AM UTC

Hi Dave, The PercentTextBox has a property, SwitchModeOnFocus, that dictates whether the control should switch the display when it receives focus. If this property is set to true, that would explain the reason it switches the display text from 2.30% to .023. Let me know if this helps. Regards, Guru Patwal.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon